Odessa National Technical University
Odessa, Ukraine, 2012
Ph. D. in Physics Instruction
National Pedagogical University
Kyiv, Ukraine, 2002
M. Sc. in Physics and Informatics
Berdyansk State Pedagogical University
Berdyansk, Ukraine, 1997
2. Design by Contract Approach for Safety Verification of Hybrid Software Systems, RDU grant of UMP, Malaysia, 2017-19 (leader).
3. Development of GPU-based Visual Environment for Metamaterials Design, RDU grant of UMP, Malaysia, 2017-18 (leader).
2. Vitaliy Mezhuyev, Nikolay Kudinov. Preparation of future engineers for computer aided design of information systems. Berdyansk: BSPU, 2013. – 143 p.
3. Eric Verhulst, Raymond T.Boute, José Miguel Sampaio Faria, Bernhard H.C. Sputh and Vitaliy Mezhuyev. Formal Development of a Network-Centric RTOS. Springer, 2011. – 227 p.
4. Vitaliy Mezhuyev, Felipe Pérez-Rodríguez. Visual Environment for Metamaterials Mod-elling. Some current topics in condensed matter physics. Universidad Autónoma del Estado de Morelos. – 2010. – 1-13 pp.
5. Vitaliy Mezhuyev, Sergey Sergantov. Content Management Systems. Berdyansk: BSPU, 2007. – 292 p.
2. Vitaliy Mezhuyev. Programming in C++ Builder (in Ukr.). - Berdyansk: BSPU, 2002. – 54 p.
3. Vitaliy Mezhuyev. Programming in Delphi (in Ukr.). - Berdyansk: BSPU, 2002. – 54 p.
4. Vitaliy Mezhuyev. Programming with C (in Ukr.). - Berdyansk: BSPU, 2002. – 48p.
5. Vitaliy Mezhuyev. Programming with Pascal (in Ukr.). - Berdyansk: BSPU, 2002. – 48p.
6. Vitaliy Mezhuyev. Theory of algorithms (in Ukr.). - Berdyansk: BSPU, 2002. – 48p.
7. Vitaliy Mezhuyev Theory of information and coding (in Ukr.). - Berdyansk: BSPU, 2002. – 56 p.
2. Reviewer of Systems Engineering Journal, Wiley, USA.
3. Reviewer of Intelligent Automation and Soft Computing Journal (Autosoft), Taylor & Francis, USA.
4. Reviewer of Journal of Applied Geophysics, Elsevier.
5. Reviewer of Springer Journals of Supercomputing, Energy Informatics, Transactions on Computer Science, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, and SpringerPlus.
6. Review panel member of Journal of Testing and Evaluation, USA.
7. Reviewer of the magazine of scientific works of BSPU, Ukraine.
8. Member of the Program Committee of the 36th International Conference on Conceptual Modelling (ER 2017), Valencia, Spain, 6-9 November 2017.
9. Reviewer of the 22nd International Conference on Methods and Models in Automation and Robotics, Mi?dzyzdroje, Poland, 28-31 August 2017.
10. Reviewer of the 2nd International Conference on Information Management and Technology (ICIMTech 2017), November 2017, Jakarta, Indonesia.
11. Conference Chair of the 6th International Conference on Software and Computer Applications (CSCA-2017) and 5th International Conference on Information and Computer Networks (ICICN 2017), Bangkok, Thailand, 26-28 February 2017.
12. Designated reviewer and member of the technical PC of 2017 International Conference on Recent Research in Engineering and Sciences (RENCES-2017), Melaka, Malaysia.
13. Member of International Program Committee of the First International Conference on Advances in Recent Technologies of Communication, Computer and Electrical Engineering 2016 (ARTCCEE-2016), Palapye, Botswana, 22-26 November 2016.
14. Member of International Program Committee of the International Conference on Pervasive and Embedded Computing (PEC 2016 and PEC 2017), Lisbon, Portugal, 25-27 July 2016.
15. Member of advisory committee for the International Conference on Electrical, Electronics and Computer Engineering (ICEECE 2016), Vivekanandha College of Engineering for Women, Tamil Nadu, India, 24-25 February 2016.
16. TPC member of the 2016 International Conference on Applied Mathematics in Science and Engineering (APPEMSE'2016), Melaka, Malaysia, 26-28 January 2016.
17. PC member of the International Conference on Information Science and Control Engineering (ICISCE 2015 April 24-26, 2015, Shanghai, China; ICISCE 2016 July 8-10, 2016, Beijing, China.)
18. Reviewer of the 2015 Recent Advancement in Informatics, Electrical and Electronics Eng. International Conference (RAIEIC2015) Medan, Indonesia, 8-10 December 2015.
19. TPC member and Reviewer of the 2015 Advanced Research in Electrical and Electronic Engineering Technology (ARiEET 15), 24-26 November 2015, Bandung, Indonesia.
20. PC member of the 4th International Conference on Software Engineering & Computer Systems (IEEE ICSECS 2015), Kuantan, Pahang, Malaysia, 19-21 August 2015.
21. Reviewer of the 7th International Conference on Information Technology (ICIT 2015), Al Zaytoonah University, Amman, Jordan, 12-15 May 2015.
22. Designated Reviewer of the 2015 International Conferences on Computer, Communication, and Control Technology (I4CT), Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia, 21-23 April 2015.
23. PC member of the Second International Conference on Advanced Data and Information Engineering (DaEng-2015), Bali, Indonesia, 18-19 January 2015.
24. PC member and reviewer of the magazine of International Workshop on E-Health Systems and Semantic Web of the IEEE COMPSAC, 2006-17.
25. Reviewer of the 2014 IEEE Symposium on Computers & Informatics, Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia, 28-29 September 2014.
26. PC member of the International Conferences "Computer Algebra and Information Technologies", 2014 and 2016, Odessa, Ukraine.
27. Reviewer of the 2014 IEEE Student Conference on Research and Development (SCOReD 2014), Penang, Malaysia.
28. PC member and reviewer of the magazine of International Conference on Cyberworlds, 2013, Japan.
29. Co-organizer of the International Conference “Theoretical and Applied Aspects of Program Systems Development” and “International School and Seminar on Formal Methods in Software Engineering”, 2007, Ukraine.
30. PC member of the International Conference “Problems of decision making under uncertainties”, 2005, Ukraine.
2. Vitaliy Mezhuyev, Eugene Malakhov. Ontology-driven Development of Metamodels for Modelling Distributed Parallel Software Systems. Proceedings of the 3th IEEE International Conference on Artificial Intelligence, Modelling and Simulation (AIMS2015), Kota Kinabalu, Sa-bah (Malaysia), 2-4 December 2015. Pp. 389-393.
3. Vitaliy Mezhuyev, Mazlina Abdul Majid, Ravi Samikannu. Estimating the Efficiency of Information Technology for Domain-Specific Mathematical Modelling. 2015 International Confer-ence on Computer, Communication and Control Technology (I4CT), 21-23 April 2015, Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia. Pp. 289-293.
4. Vitaliy Mezhuyev, Eugene Malakhov, Denys Shchelkonogov. The Method and Algo-rithms to Find Essential Attributes and Objects of Subject Domains. 2015 International Conference on Computer, Communication and Control Technology (I4CT), 21-23 April 2015, Kuching, Sara-wak, Malaysia. Pp. 310-314.
5. S.Aiswarya, S.Ravi, V.Kumarakrishnan, V. Mezhuyev. Design and Development of MATLAB Based Three Phase Converter for Unbalanced AC Source with Enhancement In Power Control. International Conference on Soft Computing and Network Security (ICSNS-2015), Febru-ary 25-27 2015, SNS College of technology, India. P. 48.
6. R.Rajeswari, S.Ravi, V. Mezhuyev, V.Kumarakrishnan. MATLAB/Simulink Based De-sign and Development of a Buck Boost Converter as a Smooth Starter for a DC Motor Control. International Conference on Soft Computing and Network Security (ICSNS-2015), February 25-27 2015, SNS College of technology, India. P. 48.
7. Sergienko I.V., Lytvyn O.N., Lytvyn O.O., Mezhuyev V.I., Lobanova L.S., Zalyzh-na G.V. Method for Solution of Non-Stationary Heat Conduction Problem with Two Space Varia-bles. Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Mathematical Sciences & Computer Engi-neering ICMSCE 2015 (Langkawi, Malaysia, 5-6 February 2015). Pp. 116-121.
8. Vitaliy Mezhuyev, Oleg Lytvyn, Jasni Mohamad Zain. The Metamodel for Mathemati-cal Modelling Surfaces of Celestial Bodies on the Base of Radiolocation Data. Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Mathematical Sciences & Computer Engineering ICMSCE 2015 (Langkawi, Malaysia, 5-6 February 2015). Pp. 198-204.
9. Vitaliy Mezhuyev, Vladimir Lavrik. Development and application of FORTU-FEM Computer-Aided Design System. 4th World Congress on Information and Communication Technol-ogies WICT 2014 (Malacca, Malaysia, 8-11 December 2014). Pp. 249-352. ISBN: 978-1-4799-8115-1.
10. Vitaliy Mezhuyev. Theory and Applications of Domain Specific Mathematical Model-ling. Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on Computer Engineering & Mathematical Sciences ICCEMS 2014 (Langkawi, Malaysia, 4-5 December 2014). Pp. 853-874. ISBN: 978-967-11414-7-2
11. Vitaliy Mezhuyev. Architecture of software tools for Domain-Specific Mathematical Modelling. Proceedings of 2014 International Conference on Computer, Communication, and Con-trol Technology (Langkawi, Malaysia, Sept 2-4, 2014). Pp. 166–170. ISBN 978-1-4799-4556-6.
12. Vitaliy Mezhuyev, Kamal Zamli, Mohamed Ariff Ameedeen, Horacio Pérez-Sánchez, Samikannu Ravi. Modelling tasks synchronisation in the fault-tolerant cyber-physical systems. Pro-ceedings of IEEE Symposium on Computers & Informatics ISCI 2014 (Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia, 28- 29 September 2014).
13. Vitaliy Mezhuyev. Ontology Based Development of Domain Specific Languages for Systems Engineering. International Conference on Computer and Information Sciences ICCOINS-2014 (Kuala-Lumpur, Malaysia, 3-5 June 2014). Pp. 1-6. ISBN 978-1-4799-4392-0.
14. Vitaliy Mezhuyev. Methodology of Domain Specific Mathematical Modelling. Proceed-ings of the 3rd International Congress on Natural Sciences and Engineering ICNSE 2014 (Kyoto, Japan, May 7-9, 2014). Pp. 54-64.
15. Vitaliy Mezhuyev. Development of Metamodels as Logical and Algebraic Systems. Proceedings of the 2014 International Conference on Information Science, Electronics and Electri-cal Engineering ISEEE (Hokkaido, Japan, April 26-28, 2014). – pp. 1850-1855. ISBN: 978-1-4799-3196-5.
16. Vitaliy Mezhuyev, Refik Samet. Geometrical Meta-metamodel for Cyber-Physical Modelling. Proceedings of International Conference Cyberworlds 2013 (Yokohama, Japan, October 21-23, 2013). pp. 89-93.
17. J.A. Reyes-Avendano, E.Juárez-Ruiz, E. Sanchez-Mora, Vitaliy Mezhuyev and F. Pé-rez-Rodríguez. Damping Effects in the Metamaterial Response of Periodic Metallic Nanostructures. Papers of Internatinonal symposium “Progress in Electromagnetics Research”. – Moscow: MSU, 2012.
18. Vitaliy Mezhuyev, Natalya Sosnyts'ka, Felipe Pérez-Rodríguez. Uso de Nuevas Tecno-logías de Información para el Mejoramiento de la Enseñanza de la Fisica. Papers of Congreso Na-cional de Física, Morelia, Michoacán, del 8 al 12 de octubre de 2012. – 65 p.
19. Felipe Pérez-Rodríguez, B. Zenteno-Mateo, E.Juárez-Ruiz, Vitaliy Mezhuyev. The ef-fective bianisotropic response of metal-dielectric nanostructures: the metamaterial behaviour. Papers of 5th Forum “Nano and Giga Challenges in Electronics, Photonics and Renewable Energy”. – Mos-cow: MSU, 2011. 149 ?.
20. Vitaliy Mezhuyev, Bernhard Sputh, Eric Verhulst. Interacting Entities Modelling Meth-odology for Robust Systems Design. Advances in System Testing and Validation Lifecycle (Nice, France, 2010). CPS publishing. – 2010. – Pp.75-80.
21. Vitaliy Mezhuyev. Visual language for systems modelling. Models and algorithms for imitating physical and chemical processes. – Taganrog, Russia. 2008. – Pp. 320-324.
22. Vitaliy Mezhuyev. OpenComRTOS OWL ontology development. International Confer-ence on Theoretical and Applied Aspects of Program Systems Development (TAAPSD’2008). – Kyiv: KNU, 2008. – Pp. 120-124.
23. Vitaliy Mezhuyev. Information Systems Modelling Methodology on the base of Inter-acting Entities Paradigm. International Conference on Theoretical and Applied Aspects of Program Systems Development (TAAPSD’2007). – Berdyansk: BSPU, 2007. – Pp. 80-83.
24. Oleg M. Lytvyn, Vitaliy I. Mezhuyev, Kristina E. Babenko, Yuliya I. Pershina. Opera-tors of the interlineations of functions of 2 and 3 variables in the 2D and 3D computer tomography. Papers of the 5th World Congress on Industrial Process Tomography, Bergen, Norway. – 2007. – Pp. 242-249.
25. Eric Verhulst, Gjalt de Jong, Vitaliy Mezhuyev. Methodology of Interacting Entities and its practical implementations. International Conference on Theoretical and Applied Aspects of Program Systems Development (TAAPSD’2006). – Kyiv: KNU, 2006. – Pp. 52-55.
26. Vitaliy Mezhuyev. OpenSpecs project: theoretical principles of development. Interna-tional Conference on Theoretical and Applied Aspects of Program Systems Development (TAAPSD’2005). – Kyiv: KMA, 2005. – Pp. 57-61.
2. Horacio Pérez-Sánchez, Vahid Rezaei, Vitaliy Mezhuyev, Duhu Man, Jorge Peña-García, Helena den-Haan, Sandra Gesing. Developing Science Gateways for Drug Discovery in a Grid Environment. SpringerPlus 2016, 5:1300, DOI: 10.1186/s40064-016-2914-x (ISI Q1, IP 1.16).
3. Vitaliy Mezhuyev, Samet, R. Metamodelling Methodology for the Modelling Cyber-Physical Systems. Cybernetics and Systems. Issue 47(4), 2016. Page 277-289. (ISI, IP 1.14)
4. Vitaliy Mezhuyev. Methodology for Domain Specific Mathematical Modelling: Theory and Applications. ScienceAsia, Vol. 42S, 2016: 19-25 (ISI Q4, IP 0.343).
5. S. Ravi, Vitaliy Mezhuyev, K. Iyswarya Annapoorani, P. Sukumar. Design and Imple-mentation of a Microcontroller Based Buck Boost Converter as a Smooth Starter for Permanent Magnet Motor. TELKOMNIKA Indonesian Journal of Electrical Engineering and Computer Sci-ence. Vol. 1, No. 3, March 2016, pp. 566-574. (Impact factor 0.45).
6. Vitaliy Mezhuyev, Refik Samet. Metamodeling Approach for the Design of Cyber-Physical Systems. Indian Journal of Science and Technology, Vol 9(3), January 2016. Pp. 1-9. ISSN: 0974 -5645 (Impact factor 1.3).
7. Vitaliy Mezhuyev, Oleg M. Lytvyn, Kristina Babenko. Fast algorithm for solving the flat problem of computed tomography by direct Fourier method for the functions f (x, y) = f (y, x) using interlination of functions. ARPN Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences. Vol. 11, ? 1, 2016. Pp. 1-6. (Impact factor 0.68).
8. Horacio Pérez-Sánchez, Vahid Rezaei, Vitaliy Mezhuyev, Duhu Man, Jorge Peña-García, Helena den-Haan, Sandra Gesing. Developing Science Gateways for Drug Discovery in a Grid Environment. PeerJ Preprints, 2015. (Impact Factor 2.112).
9. Sergienko I.V., Lytvyn O.N., Lytvyn O.O., Mezhuyev V.I., Lobanova L.S., Zalyzh-na G.V. The numerical implementation of the linear integro-differential equations method for the solution of non-stationary heat conduction problem with two space variables. Indian Journal of Sci-ence and Technology, Vol. 8(30), IPL0771, November 2015. Pp. 1-7. ISSN: 0974 -5645 (Impact factor 1.3).
10. Vitaliy Mezhuyev, Vladimir Lavrik. Improved finite element approach for modelling three-dimensional linear-elastic bodies. Indian Journal of Science and Technology, Vol. 8(30), No-vember 2015. Pp. 1-7. ISSN: 0974 -5645 (Impact factor 1.3).
11. Vitaliy Mezhuyev, Vladimir Lavrik, Ravi Samikannu. Development and Application of the Problem-Oriented Language FORTU for the Design of Non-Standard Mechanical Construc-tions. Journal of the Serbian Society for Computational Mechanics. Vol. 9, ?2, 2015. Pp. 1-9. (Im-pact factor 0.45).
12. Vitaliy Mezhuyev. Metamodel for software solutions in computed tomography. ARPN Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences. Vol. 10, ? 22, 2015. Pp. 10500-10505. (Impact fac-tor 0.68).
13. Vitaliy Mezhuyev, Sergey Homenyuk, Vladimir Lavrik. Computation of elastomers properties using FORTU-FEM CAD system. ARPN Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences. Vol. 10, ? 20, 2015. Pp. 9167-9173. (Impact factor 0.68).
14. Vitaliy Mezhuyev, Oleg M. Lytvyn, Jasni Mohamad Zain. Metamodel for Mathematical Modelling Surfaces of Celestial Bodies on the Base of Radiolocation Data. Indian Journal of Sci-ence and Technology, Vol 8(13), 70630, July 2015. Pp. 1-8. ISSN: 0974 -5645 (Impact factor 1.3).
15. Vitaliy Mezhuyev, Kamal Z. Zamli. DEMO – the Educational Environments to Support Model-Centred Physics Instruction. Adv. Sci. Lett. 21, Pp. 2404-2408 (2015). (Impact Factor 1.25).
16. Vitaliy Mezhuyev, Jasni Mohamad Zain, Nikolay Kudinov, Vladimir Lavrik and Vladislava Mezhuyeva. Modeloo – the Tool for Teaching Parallel Computations. Adv. Sci. Lett. 21, Pp. 2243-2246 (2015). (Impact Factor 1.25).
17. Vitaliy Mezhuyev, Felipe Pérez-Rodríguez. Metamodelling approach and software tools for physical modelling and simulation. International Journal of Software Engineering & Computer Sciences (IJSECS), Volume 1, February 2015, pp. 1-13. ISSN: 2289-8522
18. Vitaliy Mezhuyev. Metamodelling Architecture for Modelling Domains with Different Mathematical Structure. Advanced Computer and Communication Engineering Technology. Lec-ture Notes in Electrical Engineering, 2015. Vol. 315. Pp. 1049-1055. (Impact Factor 0.12).
19. S. Ravi, Dasari. Narasimha Rao, K. Mali. S. N. Krishna, Vitaliy Mezhuyev. A Proposed GA Based PID Controller for Three Phase Brushless DC Motor. Universal Journal of Control and Automation. Vol. 2. (Dec. 2014), N. 4, pp. 69–76. ISSN: 2331-6489 (Print), ISSN: 2331-6500 (Online).
20. V. Mezhuyev, V. Lavrik. Output circuit of difference relationships on the base of La-grange variation principle. Mathematical Models and Computer Simulations, 2014. Vol. 26, ?12. Pp. 127-136. (Impact Factor 0.237).
21. Vitaliy Mezhuyev, T. Bodnenko. Development of OWL-DL ontologies of distributed parallel software systems. Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies. No 16(92), 2014. Pp. 65-70. ISSN 1729-3774
22. Vitaliy Mezhuyev, T. Bodnenko. Analyses of applicability of universal (unified) lan-guages for modelling domains. Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies. Vol 6, No 2(72), 2014. Pp. 4-10. ISSN 1729-3774
23. Vladimir Lavrik, José Italo Cortez, Vitaliy Mezhuyev, Liliana Cortez, Anna Alekseeva, Gregorio T. García, Pedro G. Juarez, Javier Poblano. Development of the CAD system for design-ing non-standard constructions from elastomers. International Journal of Innovative Research in Science, Engineering and Technology Vol. 3, Issue 3, March 2014. Pp. 10717-10726.
24. V. Mezhuyev, Samet, R., Ozsavas, E. A New Approach for 3D Mesh Generat?on. Communications of Faculty of Sciences of University of Ankara. Series: Physics, Engineering Phys-ics, Electronic Engineering and Astronomy. Vol. 55 (1). 2013. Pp. 1-10.
25. Bernhard H.C. Sputh, Eric Verhulst, Artem Barmin, Vitaliy Mezhuyev. Safe Virtual Machine for C in less than 3 KiBytes. Embedded World. Nurnberg. – 2011. 101-104 pp.
26. Vitaliy Mezhuyev, Eric Verhulst. Modelling OpenComRTOS tasks interaction. Mathe-matical systems and mashines. 2010. ?2. Pp. 32-41.
27. Vitaliy Mezhuyev, Oleg Lytvyn. Metamodel for Visual Modelling multi-dimensional subject domains and its practical applications. Control systems and machines (Upravlyayushchie Sistemy i Mashiny). 2010. ?4. – Pp. 31-43.
28. Vitaliy Mezhuyev. Application of technology of domain-specific modelling to design of metamaterials. Problems of control and informatics (Problemy Upravleniya I Informatiki (Avtomat-ika)). - ? 3(31). - Kyiv, 2010. – Pp. 77-82.
29. Oleg Lytvyn, Vitaliy Mezhuyev, Svetlana Matveeva. Metamodel for mathematical modelling the body surface based on radar data. Control systems and machines (Upravlyayushchie Sistemy i Mashiny). – 2010. - ?3. - Pp. 33-46.
30. Bernhard H.C. Sputh, Eric Verhulst, Vitaliy Mezhuyev. OpenComRTOS: Formally de-veloped RTOS for heterogeneous systems. Embedded World. Nurnberg. – 2010. 68-76 pp.
31. Bernhard H.C. Sputh, Oliver Faust, Eric Verhulst, Vitaliy Mezhuyev. OpenComRTOS: A Runtime Environment for Interacting Entities. Communicating Process Architectures. – IOS Press, 2009. – 173-184 pp.
32. Vitaliy Mezhuyev, Eric Verhulst. Open?ookbook: unified and formalised environment for systems engineering. Computer systems and components. – Vol. 429. – 2009. – Pp. 57-65.
33. Eric Verhulst, Gjalt de Jong and Vitaliy Mezhuyev. An Industrial Case: Pitfalls and Benefits of Applying Formal Methods to the Development of a Network-Centric RTOS. Lecture notes in computer science. – Springer Berlin Heidelberg. – 2008. – Pp. 411-418. (Impact factor 0.51).
34. Vitaliy Mezhuyev, Eric Verhulst. OpenComRTOS Visual Modelling Environment: the Tool for Distributed Parallel Applications Development. Computer systems and components. Vol. 423. Part ?. – 2008. – Pp. 88-94.
35. Bernhard H.C. Sputh, Oliver Faust, Eric Verhulst, Vitaliy Mezhuyev, Tom Tierens. OpenComRTOS: Reliable performance with a small code size. Embedded World. Nurnberg. – 2009. Pp. 1-6.
36. Babenko K., Lytvyn O., Mezhuyev V. Fast algorithms for the solution of the plane problem of computer tomography by direct Fourier method for the functions f(x, y) = f (y, x) using interlination of functions. Computer mathematics. – 2004. – ?1. – Pp. 115-124.
37. Babenko K., Lytvyn O., Mezhuyev V., Mathematical model of computer tomography based on direct Fourier method and interlination of functions. ISI indexed journal “Dopovidi natsional noyi akademiyi nauk Ukrayiny”, 2003. – ? 10. – Pp. 70-74. (ISSN: 1025-6415)
• Formal Methods (bachelors, University Malaysia Pahang - UMP, 2013-17);
• Object-oriented programming with Java (bachelors, UMP, 2015-17);
• Methodology of scientific research (master students, UMP, 2013-14);
• Object-oriented programming with C++ (bachelors, BSPU, 1999-2013);
• Programming and simulation of physical phenomena and processes (PhD students, Benemérita Universidad Autónoma de Puebla, Mexico, 2012);
• Parallel programming (master students, BSPU, 2006-2013);
• Theory of information and coding (bachelors, BSPU, 1999-2013);
• Requirements engineering and management of software development (bachelors, BSPU);
• Formal verification of software systems (master students, BSPU, 1999-2013);
• Design and development of real-time and distributed systems (masters, BSPU, 2006-13);
• System programming with C (bachelors, BSPU, 1999-2013);
• Rapid application development with Delphi /C++ Builder (bachelors, BSPU, 1999-2013);
• CASE systems and domain specific modelling (bachelors, BSPU, 1999-2013).
2. Award for the best paper presentation at International Conference on Computer and In-formation Sciences ICCOINS-2014, Kuala-Lumpur, Malaysia, 2014, June 4.
3. A decision to award by the Medal "Wilhelm Leibniz" of the Department of awards the "European scientific and industrial consortium", protocol ?27 from 2014, August 01.
4. Award for the best presentation “International Scientific Projects of BSPU” at XXIV In-ternational Scientific and Practical Conference, Slovakia, 2012, May 10.
5. The Certificate of Honour of the Parliament of Ukraine for the Outstanding Results of the Scientific and Academic work, 2012, September 01.
6. The Gold Medal for the Results of Academic work, given in the III International Exhibi-tion “Modern Teaching Institutes of Ukraine”, 2012, March 01.
7. The Certificate of Honour of Academy of Pedagogical Sciences of Ukraine for the Con-tribution to Development of System of Higher Education of Ukraine, 2007, July.
8. The Certificate of Honour of Zaporizhzhya Regional Administration for the Outstanding Results of Educational and Scientific Work, 2006, May 16.
9. The Medal of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine “Honour of System of Education of Ukraine”, 2005, April 08.
10. The Award of Cabinet of Ukraine for Young Scientists, 2003, June 23.