Odessa National Technical University
Odessa, Ukraine, 2012
• Ph. D. in Educational Technologies
National Pedagogical University
Kyiv, Ukraine, 2002
• M. Sc. in Informatics and Computer Engineering
Berdyansk State Pedagogical University
Berdyansk, Ukraine, 1997
• IACSIT, Senior Member, from 2014.
• ACM, Professional Member, from 2007.
2. Design by Contract Approach for Safety Verification of Hybrid Software Systems, RDU grant of UMP, Malaysia, 2017-19 (leader).
- Mohamed Abadi Gumaa Abadi. Real-time management system for Petroleum Company, 2015
- Yousef Fazea. Mode Division Multiplexing: Potential Enabling Technology for Internet of Things. University Malaysia Pahang, Malaysia, 2017.
- Murni Fatehah Binti Alias. Temporal Logic Based Formal Metamodel for Safety Modelling, Validation and Verification of Hybrid Software Systems. University Malaysia Pahang, Malaysia, 2017.
- Mostafa Nadhir Hassan Al-Emran. Extending the Technology Acceptance Model with Knowledge Management Processes to Improve Mobile Learning Acceptance. University Malaysia Pahang, Malaysia, 2016.
- Vladimir Malyhin. Development of the professional competence of the engineers of computer specialities in the domain of security of information systems, Berdyansk State Pedagogical University, Ukraine, 2014.
- Alla Khatko. Development of the professional competence in informatics of engineers and teachers of computer specialities. Berdyansk State Pedagogical University, Berdyansk, Ukraine, 2012.
- Mykola Kudinov. Forming readiness to the automated design of the information systems in the process of professional preparation of future engineers. Classic Private University, Zaporizhja, Ukraine, 2011.
- Maxim Pavlenko. Method for teaching the network’ technologies for students of engineering and pedagogical specialities in higher educational institutions. Ukrainian Engineering and Pedagogical Academy, Kharkiv, 2009.
2. Vitaliy Mezhuyev, Nikolay Kudinov. Preparation of future engineers for computer aided design of information systems. Berdyansk: BSPU, 2013. – 143 p.
3. Vitaliy Mezhuyev, Sergey Sergantov. Content Management Systems. Berdyansk: BSPU, 2007. – 292 p.
2. Vitaliy Mezhuyev, Felipe Pérez-Rodríguez. Visual Environment for Metamaterials Mod-elling. Some current topics in condensed matter physics. Universidad Autónoma del Estado de Morelos. – 2010. – 1-13 pp.
3. Vitaliy Mezhuyev. Programming in Delphi. Berdyansk: BSPU, 2002. 54 p.
4. Vitaliy Mezhuyev. Programming C. - Berdyansk: BSPU, 2002. 48p.
5. Vitaliy Mezhuyev. Programming Pascal. Berdyansk: BSPU, 2002. 48p.
6. Vitaliy Mezhuyev. Theory of algorithms. Berdyansk: BSPU, 2002. 48p.
7. Vitaliy Mezhuyev Theory of information and coding. Berdyansk: BSPU, 2002. 56 p.
1. Editor in Chief of the International Journal of Software Engineering and Computer Systems, Malaysia (http://ijsecs.ump.edu.my/).
2. Member of Editorial Board of the journal of Energy Informatics (SpringerOpen).
3. Reviewer of Systems Engineering Journal, Wiley, USA.
4. Reviewer of Intelligent Automation and Soft Computing Journal (Autosoft), Taylor & Francis, USA.
5. Reviewer of Journal of Applied Geophysics, Elsevier.
6. Reviewer of Springer’ Journals of Supercomputing, Transactions on Computer Science, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, and SpringerPlus.
7. Review panel member of Journal of Testing and Evaluation, USA.
8. Reviewer of the magazine of scientific works of BSPU, Ukraine.
9. Member of TPC of 2018 IEEE International Conference on Communications, Control, and Computing Technologies for Smart Grids (SmartGridComm), 29-31 October 2018, Aalborg, Denmark.
10. Member of the program committee of 14th International Conference on Electronics Computer and Computation (ICECCO 2018), Almaty, Kazakhstan, Nov 28-Dec 1, 2018.
11. Conference Chair of the 7th International Conference on Software and Computer Ap-plications (ICSCA 2018), Kuantan, Malaysia, 8-10 Feb, 2018.
Researcher ID : M-5432-2016
• Architecture of software systems (masters, University Malaysia Pahang, 2013-17);
• Object-oriented programming with Java (bachelors, UMP, 2015-17);
• Methodology of scientific research (master students, UMP, 2013-14);
• Object-oriented programming with C++ (bachelors, BSPU, 1999-2013);
• Programming and simulation of physical phenomena and processes (PhD students, Benemérita Universidad Autónoma de Puebla, Mexico, 2012);
• Parallel programming (master students, BSPU, 2006-2013);
• Theory of information and coding (bachelors, BSPU, 1999-2013);
• Requirements engineering and management of software development (bachelors, BSPU);
• Formal verification of software systems (master students, BSPU, 1999-2013);
• Design and development of real-time and distributed systems (masters, BSPU, 2006-13);
• System programming with C (bachelors, BSPU, 1999-2013);
• Rapid application development with Delphi /C++ Builder (bachelors, BSPU, 1999-2013);
• CASE systems and domain specific modelling (bachelors, BSPU, 1999-2013).
2. Award from the Science and Knowledge Research Society for the 2nd Int. Conference on Mathematical Sciences & CE (ICMSCE 2015), Langkawi, Malaysia 2015, February 5-6.
3. Award for the best paper presentation at International Conference on Computer and Information Sciences ICCOINS-2014, Kuala-Lumpur, Malaysia, 2014, June 4.
4. A decision to award by the Medal "Wilhelm Leibniz" of the Department of awards the "European scientific and industrial consortium", protocol ?27 from 2014, August 01.
5. Award for the best presentation “International Scientific Projects of BSPU” at XXIV International Scientific and Practical Conference, Slovakia, 2012, May 10.
6. The Certificate of Honour of the Parliament of Ukraine for the Outstanding Results of the Scientific and Academic work, 2012, September 01.
7. The Gold Medal for the Results of Academic work, given in the III International Exhibition “Modern Teaching Institutes of Ukraine”, 2012, March 01.
8. The Certificate of Honour of Academy of Pedagogical Sciences of Ukraine for the Contribution to Development of System of Higher Education of Ukraine, 2007, July.
9. The Certificate of Honour of Zaporizhzhya Regional Administration for the Outstanding Results of Educational and Scientific Work, 2006, May 16.
10. The Medal of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine “Honour of System of Education of Ukraine”, 2005, April 08.
11. The Award of Cabinet of Ukraine for Young Scientists, 2003, June 23.