SysNetS research group is exploring new frontiers in systems and networking researches, which encompasses the fundamental aspects of operating systems, distributed systems, networks, and security. This group conducts research in all aspects of computer systems and networking including communication protocols, quality of service issues, peer-to-peer systems, wireless and mobile networks, large-scale distributed systems, and network security.The group also conducts a research on the security and assurance of information in all its forms. SysNetS group focuses but not limited on the following research area.
- Systems & Networking.
- Computer Networks.
- Computer Communications
- Distributed Systems & Mobile Computing.
- Wireless & Mobile Communication.
- Resource Optimization in Ad Hoc and Wireless Mesh Networks
- Artificial Intelligent Applications.
- Cognitive Radio and Networking
- Internet of Things.
- Vehicular Networks.
- Scalable Internet Services.
- Service And Cloud Computing.
- Real-Time Monitoring of Available Bandwidth.
- Network Security.
- Malware Detection & Analysis.
- Information Security & Privacy.
- Digital Forensics and Cybercrime Investigation
- Cybercrime Detection & Analysis
SysNetS Research group was formed to initiate and encourage research activities in the area of computer systems and network security. The aim of the group is to collaborate with industry and participate in academic research activities, as well as to provide an active base for postgraduate and postdoctoral research.