2. Master of Science (Software Engineering), UPM
3. Doctor Of Philosophy (Software Engineering), UPM
2. Software Engineering
2. Measuring the Effectiveness of TCP Technique for Event Sequence Test Cases, Intelligent Computing (Vol. 857). Springer International Publishing. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-01177-2
2. Factor Determination in Prioritizing Test Cases for Event Sequences?: A Systematic Literature Review. Journal of Telecommunication, Electronic and Computer Engineering, 10(Xe-ISSN: 2289-8131), 1–6.
3. Test Case Prioritization Technique For Event Sequence Test Cases Based On Redundancy, 96(18), 6041–6052.
4. Prioritizing Event Sequences Test Cases based on Faults. Journal of Advance Research in Dynamical and Control Systems, 10(11), 158–165.
5. Test Case Prioritization Approach for Sequence of Events Using Complexity Factor, MYSEC Kuching 2018, 2018.
6. A Review on Test Case Prioritization Technique for Event Sequence Test Cases, 4th International Postgraduate Conference on Enginering, Science and Technology , IPCEST Hatyai 2018, 2018.
7. Measuring the Efficiency of MFWA Technique for Prioritizing Event Sequences Test Cases, ICICSE 2019, ICATSE.
2. Formal Method
Science and Technology 2018
2.Best Presenter Award – Global Program Based Learning UPM and SIT 2017