Paper Submission Guidelines
Since the objective of this symposium is to prepare the students for future similar events; the style that will be adopted here is Your Paper, Your Way (YPYW), which is currently followed by several Elsevier Journals. In other words, a student can prepare his/her paper following any format by taking some basic requirements into account. However, to save time from re-formatting again, it is suggested to follow the format of authors’ future submission venue.
The requirements of YPYW are:
- Students may submit their manuscript (text, figures, and tables) as a single file, which could be either a Word file or a PDF file.
- Submitted papers must be minimum of 6 pages, and a maximum of 36 pages.
- Any included Figures must be of high enough quality.
- Although, there are no strict formatting requirements, but all submitted manuscript must contain following essential elements: Abstract, Keywords, Introduction, Paper Body (e.g., related works, proposed technique, materials & methods, and so on), Results & Discussions, Conclusions, and References.
- References can be in any style or format, as long as the style is consistent.
Paper Submission Procedure