FSKKPs' Researchers to ITEX 2019
ITEX 2019: Reinvention Through Digital Disruption
2019 marks the 30th installation of the International Invention, Innovation and Technology Exhibition (ITEX) in Malaysia. The internationally renowned exhibition is poised to celebrate three decades of being the region’s professional marketplace for ideas and inventions. The exhibition reflects upon technological or digital inventions having been the basis for disruptions, especially in the last decade, with the convergence of manufacturing and industrial practices with digital technology in the advent of Industry 4.0.
As such, ITEX carries on the tradition of being the ideal launchpad for numerous inventive disruptions, including innovations that reflect the burgeoning growth of digital era. From its humble beginnings as a local exhibition in 1989, the ITEX series organised by the Malaysian Invention and Design Society (MINDS) have since become the region’s most visible international platform for inventions and innovations, with a wide range of classifications featuring more than 1,000 inventions and attracting visitors from 50 countries in 2018. The ITEX series sets the stage for the confluence of inventors and innovators with investors, propelling ideas forward into commercially viable realities.
This year, FIVE of our academician has been chosen to participate in ITEX 2019 which will be held from 2nd to 4th May 2019.
1. PROF. TS. DR. KAMAL ZUHAIRI ZAMLI (A Buffer-based Online Clustering for Evolving Data Stream)
2. PROF. MADYA DR. ROHANI BINTI ABU BAKAR (StakeQP: Automated Tool for Stakeholders Quantification and Prioritization in Software Systems Development)
3. DR. ABDULRAHMAN AHMED MOHAMMED AL-SEWARI (Nomadic People Optimizer (NPO))
4. DR. KOHBALAN A/L MOORTHY (Gene Regulatory Network Construction Based On Passing Attributes Between Network For Data Assimilation Using Python (PYPANDA))
5. DR. SYIFAK BINTI IZHAR HISHAM (Hilbert-Peano As An Improved Mapping Pattern of Fragile Watermarking Scheme)
We wish them good luck and all the best!